At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Smoking withdrawal
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Smoking withdrawal in USA (PO)
- 04 Jan 2001 Investigation in Smoking withdrawal in USA (PO)
- 26 Oct 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Smoking withdrawal in USA (PO)