Research programme: congestive heart failure therapy - Imperial College InnovationsAlternative Names: Congestive heart failure therapy research programme - Imperial College Innovations
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Imperial Innovations; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 1999 Available for licensing (http://www.icinnovations.co.uk)
- 26 Oct 1999 New profile
- 26 Oct 1999 Investigation in Congestive heart failure in United Kingdom (Unknown route)