Research programme: renin-angiotensin inhibitors - Imperial College Innovations
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Imperial Innovations; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cachexia
Most Recent Events
- 27 Oct 1999 Programme is available for licensing (http://www.icinnovations.co.uk)
- 27 Oct 1999 New profile
- 27 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Cachexia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)