Latest Information Update: 26 May 2005
At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Europe (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Septic shock in Belgium (Injection)
- 17 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Septic shock in Belgium (Injection)