Research programme: melanocortin-4 receptor agonists - PharmacopeiaAlternative Names: Melanocortin-4 receptor agonists research programme - Pharmacopeia
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery
- Developer Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery; Roche
- Mechanism of Action Melanocortin type 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 29 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)