Eosinophil-derived neutralizing agentAlternative Names: EDNA; Eosinophil-derived neurotoxin
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Ribonuclease stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parainfluenza virus infections; Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2000 Eosinophil-derived neutralizing agent is available for licensing (http://www.nih.gov/od/ott/EDNA.htm)
- 02 Nov 1999 New profile
- 02 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Parainfluenza virus infections in USA (Inhalation)