Hepatitis B vaccine - ChironAlternative Names: HBV/MF59; Hepatitis B immunotherapy - Chiron
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator Chiron Corporation
- Class Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hepatitis B treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hepatitis B treatment in Asia (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Hepatitis B treatment in USA (Unknown route)