HIV gp160 vaccine - Intellivax
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Intellivax
- Class AIDS vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Canada (unspecified route)
- 05 Jun 2001 Intellivax has been acquired by ID Biomedical Corporation
- 03 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Canada (Unknown route)