Research programme: monoclonal antibody therapeutics - CuracyteAlternative Names: VTR 4
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Systemic inflammatory response syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 2002 VitaResc Biotech has been acquired by, and merged into, Curacyte AG
- 03 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Systemic inflammatory response syndrome in Germany (Unknown route)