Gonorrhoea vaccine - ImClone/WyethAlternative Names: Neisseria gonorrhoeae vaccine - ImClone/Wyeth Vaccines
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator ImClone Systems
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gonorrhoea
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Gonorrhoea in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2002 American Home Products has changed its name and the names of its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth-Lederle to Wyeth
- 21 Jun 2001 This compound is still in active development