Research programme: autoimmune disorder targets - Novartis/RigelAlternative Names: B cell activation inhibitors research programme - Novartis/Rigel
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator Novartis; Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action B cell modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 2003 The research phase of this programme has been terminated
- 01 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)