Sargramostim inhalationAlternative Names: Aerosol sargramostim; GM-CSF inhalation; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor -Aerosol formulation; Sargramostim - aerosol formulation
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Mayo Clinic
- Class Adjuvants; Chemoprotectants; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte stimulants; Haematopoiesis stimulants; Macrophage stimulants; Neutrophil stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Lung cancer in USA (Inhalation)
- 20 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Lung cancer in USA (Inhalation)