BIIA 0388Alternative Names: BIIA388C1
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral ischaemia; Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in Germany (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cerebral ischaemia in Germany (Unknown route)
- 17 Jan 2000 New profile