Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Acetamides; Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2000 New profile
- 18 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Pain in Portugal (Unknown route)
- 18 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Pain in Germany (Unknown route)