At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Imidazoles; Neuroprotectants; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 22 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (PO)
- 22 Jun 2004 Data presented at the 100th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society (ATS-2004) have been added to the Obstructive Airways Disease pharmacodynamics section