At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Developer Eli Lilly; Lundbeck Research USA
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Drug withdrawal therapies; Piperidines; Smoking cessation therapies
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Drug abuse; Major depressive disorder; Smoking withdrawal
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Drug abuse in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Smoking withdrawal in USA (Unknown route)