Research programme: Src kinase inhibitor - KeryxAlternative Names: Src kinase inhibitor research programme - Keryx
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in Israel (unspecified route)
- 09 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in Israel (Unknown route)