AMD 3329Alternative Names: AMD-3329
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator AnorMED; Rega Institute for Medical Research
- Class Antivirals; Heterocyclic compounds
- Mechanism of Action CXCR4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Canada (unspecified route)
- 11 Nov 1999 New profile