At a glance
- Originator CV Therapeutics
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Proteasome inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)