ABT 925Alternative Names: A-437203; ABT-925; BSF-201640; DTA 201; LU 201640
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antipsychotics; Piperazines; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2007 Phase II trials are ongoing
- 28 Mar 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Schizophrenia (Unknown route)
- 12 Nov 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Schizophrenia (Unknown route)