Research programme: Staphylococcus aureus infections - Inhibitex/ZLB
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator Inhibitex; ZLB Bioplasma
- Developer Inhibitex
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Staphylococcal infections in USA (Unknown route)