Research programme: beta-lactamase inhibitors - Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: Beta-lactamase inhibitors research programme - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Mechanism of Action Beta lactamase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Nov 1999 New profile
- 15 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)