Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nycomed
- Mechanism of Action Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Heartburn in Germany (PO)
- 02 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gastro-oesophageal reflux in Germany (PO)
- 09 Jul 2002 Byk Gulden is now called Altana Pharma