Research programme: atherosclerosis therapy - Groupe FournierAlternative Names: Atherosclerosis therapy research programme - Groupe Fournier
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)
- 29 Dec 1999 The compounds are available for licensing (http://www.groupe-fournier.com/)
- 15 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)