LF 080133Alternative Names: LF 08-0133
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Fournier Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)
- 29 Dec 1999 LF 080133 is available for licensing (http://www.groupe-fournier.com/)
- 15 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)