Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Fibrosis in France (Unknown route)
- 29 Dec 1999 LF 984 is available for licensing (http://www.groupe-fournier.com/)
- 15 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Fibrosis in France (Unknown route)