Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV - NIPHAlternative Names: Meningococcal vaccine group B outer membrane vesicle vaccine - NIPH
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Class Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Meningococcal group B infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 2004 No development reported - Phase-III for Meningococcal group B infections in Norway (IM)
- 09 Jul 2004 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Meningococcal group B infections in Iceland (IM)
- 09 Jul 2004 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Meningococcal group B infections in Chile (IM)