At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antipsychotics; Butyrophenones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 1999 New profile
- 17 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in Spain (Unknown route)