EMM 210525Alternative Names: E2/TX-525; EMM-210525; Estradiol/TX-525
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Theramex SAM
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 10 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Menopausal syndrome in Europe (PO)
- 15 Nov 2001 EMM 210525 is available for licensing in USA and Japan (http://www.theramex.mc)
- 09 May 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Menopausal syndrome in Europe (PO)