LF 20-0383Alternative Names: LF 216
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Fournier Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 8 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in France (unspecified route)
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in France (unspecified route)
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Adult respiratory distress syndrome in France (unspecified route)