Research programme: bradykinin B1 receptor antagonists - Fournier PharmaAlternative Names: LF 20-0042; LF 521
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Fournier Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2005 Fournier-Pharma has been acquired by Solvay
- 01 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development for chronic pain management
- 30 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Pain in France (Parenteral)