Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists; Mast cell inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in France (Unknown route)
- 08 Feb 2000 LF 801 is available for licensing (email@example.com)
- 18 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Asthma in France (Unknown route)