At a glance
- Originator Purdue Pharma
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Neuroprotectants; Pregnanes
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Epilepsy in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 1999 New profile