HIV gp120 vaccine - AbgenixAlternative Names: HIV CRAA vaccine - Abgenix
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Abgenix
- Class AIDS vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (Parenteral)
- 14 Feb 2002 Hesed Biomed has been acquired by Abgenix
- 22 Nov 1999 HIV gp120 vaccine - Hesed Biomed is available for licensing (http://www.hesedbiomed.com)