Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Developer ML Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 12 Feb 2001 A full scale phase III development programme is currently in preparation
- 22 Nov 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)