Research programme: anti-infectives - Bristol-Myers Squibb/CubistAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme: - Bristol-Myers Squibb/Cubist
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Amino acyl tRNA synthetase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Oct 2001 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)