Antisense oligonucleotide Bcl-2 - ISISAlternative Names: Antisense Bcl-2 oligonucleotide - ISIS
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Vancouver General Hospital
- Class Antineoplastics; Nucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 23 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in Canada (Unknown route)