Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Ardana Bioscience
- Mechanism of Action Somatotropin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Somatotropin deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2005 No development reported - Phase-I for Somatotropin deficiency in France (PO)
- 25 Aug 2002 Europeptides has been acquired from Zentaris AG by Ardana Bioscience
- 14 May 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Somatotropin deficiency in France (PO)