Research programme: dopamine D3 receptor antagonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: SB-277011; SB-277011A; SB-414796
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antipsychotics; Smoking cessation therapies; Tetrahydroisoquinolines
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Drug abuse; Schizophrenia; Smoking withdrawal
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Smoking withdrawal in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Drug abuse in United Kingdom (unspecified route)