Research programme: thrombin inhibitors - AbbottAlternative Names: Thrombin inhibitors research programme - Abbott
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Deep vein thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Deep vein thrombosis in Germany (PO)
- 12 Jul 2004 No development reported - Phase-I for Deep vein thrombosis in Germany (PO)
- 13 Mar 2001 BASF Pharma has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories