Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Osteoarthritis in France (PO)
- 29 Nov 1999 New profile
- 29 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in France (PO)