Research programme: tissue factor antagonists - Novo Nordisk/Sunol Molecular Corporation
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Sunol Molecular Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thromboplastin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Mar 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 29 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Cardiovascular disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)