Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Reliable Biopharmaceutical Corporation
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 1999 New profile
- 29 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (PO)