Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2B receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2001 SmithKline Beecham has merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Dec 1999 New profile
- 02 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)