Research programme: MRP inhibitors - XenovaAlternative Names: MRP inhibitors research programme - Xenova; XR-12890
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 29 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 23 Jul 2003 Data presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2003) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section