PalirodenAlternative Names: SR 57667; SR 57667B
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antidementias; Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Parkinson's disease in France (PO)
- 02 Oct 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Alzheimer's disease in France (PO)
- 15 Aug 2006 This compound is still in active development for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease