Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Craniocerebral trauma; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 1999 New profile
- 06 Dec 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Stroke in Europe (Unknown route)
- 06 Dec 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Head injuries in Europe (Unknown route)