Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antidepressants; Antiemetics; Antipsychotics; Benzamides; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules; Sulfones
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Schizophrenia in Europe (Unknown route)