Dexamethasone iontophoretic - IOMEDAlternative Names: Dexametasone iontophoretic - IOMED; G-II; IontoDex; ProDex
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator IOMED
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiemetics; Antineoplastics; Fluorinated steroids; Glucocorticoids; Pregnadienetriols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Tendinitis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Phase-III for Inflammation in USA (Transdermal)
- 07 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Phase-III for Tendinitis in USA (Transdermal)