p16/p53 gene therapy - DeveloGen
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator DeveloGen
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Liver cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 27 Nov 2000 HepaVec has been acquired by DeveloGen
- 07 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Liver cancer in Germany (Unknown route)